Volatility, political risk, widespread economic uncertainty. It’s a tough environment for investment professionals.
Building on the success of our previous conferences in Geneva and Zurich, Citywire Switzerland will provide professional fund buyers with the opportunity to meet a wide range of portfolio managers for valuable new investment ideas.
Taking place on September 20th-21st at the Gstaad Palace, the line-up includes: ten top portfolio managers, a former White House adviser and a former World Economic Forum director.
Key note speakers will include: Dr Pippa Malmgren bringing her inside knowledge on US policy from her time as White House economic adviser in the Bush administration; and Dr. Frank Juergen Richter, former World Economic Forum director and emerging world risk specialist.
In the Spotlight Session, our head of investment research, Jonathan Miller, will present exclusive fund manager research from Citywire’s investment analysts, offering insight into the performance of Alternative Ucits funds.
At the core of the event, the round table workshops with fund managers will give selectors the chance to meet face-to-face with 10 leading portfolio managers, including:
- BlackRock’s Jing Ning;
- Mark Ahnrud from Invesco;
- Nicholas Thompson from Janus Capital Group;
- Avinash Vazirani from Jupiter Asset Management;
- Colin Finlayson from Kames Capital;
- Mike Riddell from M&G Investments;
- Riccardo Bindi and Jaymeen Patel from Morgan Stanley Investment Management;
- Isabelle Bourcier from Natixis Global Asset Management;
- Ian Heslop from Old Mutual Asset Managers;
- Tom Stubbe Olsen from European Value Partners.
Delegates will also enjoy an spectacular helicopter ride to take in Gstaad’s stunning scenery from above.
The event is free but for fund selectors only - places are strictly limited. To register your interest in attending this event and to receive full details of the programme, email Sebastian Hesse: email@example.com