Sharat Shroff runs the Matthews Pacific Tiger fund, a Ucits version of a US strategy with a strong long long-term record that has had a bumpy ride since launch. In this video he explains how he aims to ride out recent headwinds.
Fund managers in the news today
Asia from the outside: an EMD expert on handling new viewpoints
Singapore-based Prashant Singh encountered waves of pessimism during his European tour but here he reveals why Asia's outlook warrants more optimism, even when it comes to China.
Comment and analysis
- Michael Lipper: selecting by market cap can be a trap
- Michael Lipper: why no ‘all time’ growth stocks exists
- Investment comment: why I’m not worried about First State
- EM insider: there may be trouble ahead but keep your powder dry
- Michael Lipper: three clues to identifying a sustainable growth stock
- Michael Lipper: the trouble with a top-down approach