Sharat Shroff runs the Matthews Pacific Tiger fund, a Ucits version of a US strategy with a strong long long-term record that has had a bumpy ride since launch. In this video he explains how he aims to ride out recent headwinds.
Fund managers in the news today
Feeling the market pain is vital, says Oddo AM's co-CIO
Fund selector Lauren Denize explains how he is guiding the French group into new territory and how innovative strategies can combat volatility.
Comment and analysis
- Michael Lipper: the two big lessons from last week's market turmoil
- Michael Lipper: why what we know isn’t always true
- On the ascent in multi-asset: three managers on the ratings radar
- Asia Pacific’s outperformers: three equity managers to watch
- Lipper: four things investors get wrong on Berkshire Hathaway
- Michael Lipper: the danger of data-dependent pronouncements