Sharat Shroff runs the Matthews Pacific Tiger fund, a Ucits version of a US strategy with a strong long long-term record that has had a bumpy ride since launch. In this video he explains how he aims to ride out recent headwinds.
Fund managers in the news today
Taxi Talk: ATL Capital's Lopez on his three key alternative strategies
In the second episode of our new series, Madrid-based selector Felix Lopez explains where he's moving capital given current market conditions.
Comment and analysis
- Lipper: Greek anguish could pave the wave for ‘fall of France’
- Edging ahead in global equities: three fund managers making waves
- European equities: three fund managers rising to the fore
- Manager focus: top players in global equity income
- Michael Lipper: my two major market fears for the future
- Michael Lipper: the three world equity markets to invest in