Judge Griesa's decision on Argentina's pari passu issue clouds future restructuring processes and risks driving down prices of low-rated sovereign debt, according to GAM's Euro Stars AAA-rated manager, Paul McNamara.
Fund managers in the news today
Taxi Talk: ATL Capital's Lopez on his three key alternative strategies
In the second episode of our new series, Madrid-based selector Felix Lopez explains where he's moving capital given current market conditions.
Comment and analysis
- Lipper: Greek anguish could pave the wave for ‘fall of France’
- Edging ahead in global equities: three fund managers making waves
- European equities: three fund managers rising to the fore
- Manager focus: top players in global equity income
- Michael Lipper: my two major market fears for the future
- Michael Lipper: the three world equity markets to invest in