Set sights on ‘self-help’ stocks, says Schroders’ global equity head
Alex Tedder believes investors should focus on companies in beaten-up areas making solid efforts to improve their fortunes for 2016.
- FX investors should hold fire in December, says top rated manager
- Overnight Markets: Energy lifts Wall Street amid global tension
- Ferrari, surgeons and investors collide at Citywire Italy 2015
- Henderson launches European dividend equity fund
- Top investors react to the Italian government's ‘bad bank’ plans
Alternative blends: Lyxor funds chief's ambitious growth plans
Nicolas Moussavi is spearheading the French firm's move into mutual funds. He talks about the company’s intentions to grow and moving beyond traditional asset allocation.
- Michael Lipper: selecting by market cap can be a trap
- Michael Lipper: why no ‘all time’ growth stocks exists
- Investment comment: why I’m not worried about First State
- EM insider: there may be trouble ahead but keep your powder dry
- Michael Lipper: three clues to identifying a sustainable growth stock
- Michael Lipper: the trouble with a top-down approach