Fidelity merges away Euro equity outperformer's €360m fund
Asset management firm opts to roll strategy into existing €590m approach to capitalise on commonality, Citywire can reveal.
Bleeders to leaders: US equity star McLemore’s steep learning curve
The Legg Mason manager explains how she bounced back from the financial crisis and why she’s still a confident contrarian.
- Dare to default: the case for letting governments go bust
- Lipper: two factors which could cause once in a generation fall
- Living the theme: three sector specialist making waves
- Mixing it up: three multi-asset managers rising up the ratings
- Emerging talent: three EM equity managers on the rise
- How to make the most of Mexico’s slow shift to reform energy