Keep your powder dry for Greece, says multi-asset CIO
Eastsprings’ Kelvin Blacklock believes any positive outcome could set the beleaguered country on course similar to Ireland and Portugal.
- Fed hikes set to start but price-in pauses, say Candriam allocation chiefs
- Government bonds outperformer to depart M&G
- Russian equity star reduces rouble reliance with export-led bets
- Continental comebacks: most improved Europe ex-UK managers
- Converts star Basile: how to play the consolidation spree
Taxi Talk: ATL Capital's Lopez on his three key alternative strategies
In the second episode of our new series, Madrid-based selector Felix Lopez explains where he's moving capital given current market conditions.
- Lipper: Greek anguish could pave the wave for ‘fall of France’
- Edging ahead in global equities: three fund managers making waves
- European equities: three fund managers rising to the fore
- Manager focus: top players in global equity income
- Michael Lipper: my two major market fears for the future
- Michael Lipper: the three world equity markets to invest in