SocGen makes major global push with Ucits fund hub launch
French group unveils platform to allow asset management firms greater access to European and Asian markets.
- Swiss equity outperformer reveals three small-cap stories to watch
- The three potential outcomes from the Greek referendum
- Rate cuts ramp up: five top investors on where China goes now
- Grexit dissected: the fallout for different European asset classes
- PIMCO ramps up equity efforts with quadruple fund launch
Taxi Talk: ATL Capital's Lopez on his three key alternative strategies
In the second episode of our new series, Madrid-based selector Felix Lopez explains where he's moving capital given current market conditions.
- Lipper: Greek anguish could pave the wave for ‘fall of France’
- Edging ahead in global equities: three fund managers making waves
- European equities: three fund managers rising to the fore
- Manager focus: top players in global equity income
- Michael Lipper: my two major market fears for the future
- Michael Lipper: the three world equity markets to invest in