Overnight Markets: Wall Street down on Greece worries
Investors also factored in slowing US jobs growth in June that tempered expectations for a Fed interest rate increase in September.
- Japan star Shiozumi blasts firms over ‘wastefully large’ cash holdings
- The lone outperformer in eurozone bonds revealed
- The dawn of Big Data: top managers on tapping tech’s new trend
- Old Mutual to launch global equity income fund for star trio
- ECOFI duo triumph amid tough month for amLeague competitors
Taxi Talk: ATL Capital's Lopez on his three key alternative strategies
In the second episode of our new series, Madrid-based selector Felix Lopez explains where he's moving capital given current market conditions.
- Lipper: Greek anguish could pave the wave for ‘fall of France’
- Edging ahead in global equities: three fund managers making waves
- European equities: three fund managers rising to the fore
- Manager focus: top players in global equity income
- Michael Lipper: my two major market fears for the future
- Michael Lipper: the three world equity markets to invest in