French successor drops €1.2bn fund to focus on M&G Global Basics
Asset manager hands UK-domiciled strategy to head of multi-asset investing as part of plan to allow greater focus on fund inherited from Graham French.
- Bond star Pakenham reveals ‘bulletproof’ HY strategy
- Caffeine high: SRI outperformer sets sights on Starbucks
- Slick investing: why GAM’s Pflugi is backing small-cap oil stocks
- Flying high in financials: the most improved managers revealed
- Float your boat: how cheap oil is fuelling cruise holiday demand
Feeling the market pain is vital, says Oddo AM's co-CIO
Fund selector Lauren Denize explains how he is guiding the French group into new territory and how innovative strategies can combat volatility.
- Michael Lipper: why what we know isn’t always true
- On the ascent in multi-asset: three managers on the ratings radar
- Asia Pacific’s outperformers: three equity managers to watch
- Lipper: four things investors get wrong on Berkshire Hathaway
- Michael Lipper: the danger of data-dependent pronouncements
- Michael Lipper: four reasons to remain fully-invested in equities