BNP Paribas merges two emerging market bond funds
French asset management firm combines pair of fixed income funds to reduce crossover between similarly-positioned strategies.
- Sleeping easy: US equity star eyes IPO of ‘disruptive’ Airbnb
- The force is strong: three stocks to tap the new Star Wars saga
- MainFirst launches small and mid-cap global dividend fund
- Chinese challenges: four major reasons for the market rout
- Fidelity liquidates Euro equity fund & reopens EM star’s strategy
Feeling the market pain is vital, says Oddo AM's co-CIO
Fund selector Lauren Denize explains how he is guiding the French group into new territory and how innovative strategies can combat volatility.
- Michael Lipper: the two big lessons from last week's market turmoil
- Michael Lipper: why what we know isn’t always true
- On the ascent in multi-asset: three managers on the ratings radar
- Asia Pacific’s outperformers: three equity managers to watch
- Lipper: four things investors get wrong on Berkshire Hathaway
- Michael Lipper: the danger of data-dependent pronouncements