HSBC GAM merges away North American equity fund
Global asset manager opts to roll seven-year-old strategy into passive product as part of cost-saving measure, Citywire has learned.
- Henderson launches its first Ucits-compliant multi-asset fund
- Investec’s multi-asset co-chief: three income themes to follow
- Vietnam in vogue: top managers on the new frontier favourite
- Lux boutique teams up with US firm for long/short fund launch
- Skagen’s Gezelius reveals recovery plan for €4bn Global fund
Bleeders to leaders: US equity star McLemore’s steep learning curve
The Legg Mason manager explains how she bounced back from the financial crisis and why she’s still a confident contrarian.
- Lipper: two factors which could cause once in a generation fall
- Living the theme: three sector specialist making waves
- Mixing it up: three multi-asset managers rising up the ratings
- Emerging talent: three EM equity managers on the rise
- How to make the most of Mexico’s slow shift to reform energy
- Ex-Puerto Rico governor on what’s gone wrong and lessons for Greece