Russo-Turkish crisis points to trouble ahead, warn local investors
Citywire Global canvassed regional specialists what lies ahead for the two countries following the escalation of tensions between the nations.
- The inside track on alpha: going beyond a buzzword
- BTG Pactual under pressure after CEO arrested and new interim chief named
- Triple Ucits fund launch for Australia's Platinum AM
- Citywire Paris 2015: photos from the fund selector event
- Biotech, buyouts and beyond: star healthcare pair reveal playbook
Asia from the outside: an EMD expert on handling new viewpoints
Singapore-based Prashant Singh encountered waves of pessimism during his European tour but here he reveals why Asia's outlook warrants more optimism, even when it comes to China.
- Michael Lipper: selecting by market cap can be a trap
- Michael Lipper: why no ‘all time’ growth stocks exists
- Investment comment: why I’m not worried about First State
- EM insider: there may be trouble ahead but keep your powder dry
- Michael Lipper: three clues to identifying a sustainable growth stock
- Michael Lipper: the trouble with a top-down approach