Biotech boom: the top five managers of the past 18 months
With the sector’s power players lowering growth expectations after a strong year and a half, Citywire Global uncovers the top performers.
Bleeders to leaders: US equity star McLemore’s steep learning curve
The Legg Mason manager explains how she bounced back from the financial crisis and why she’s still a confident contrarian.
- Michael Lipper: four reasons to remain fully-invested in equities
- Stay short bunds, the pain isn’t over, says fixed income veteran
- Dare to default: the case for letting governments go bust
- Lipper: two factors which could cause once in a generation fall
- Living the theme: three sector specialist making waves
- Mixing it up: three multi-asset managers rising up the ratings