BlackRock’s Swan: Asian growth outlook still trumps developed world
Citywire AAA-rated manager backs region to overcome China-led headwinds and provide solid performance over the medium and long-term.
- Hugh Hendry: UK housing can stand tall despite macro madness
- European bond star’s fund merged away as assets fall
- Overnight Markets: US stocks rally for second day as China fears fade
- French successor drops €1.2bn fund to focus on M&G Global Basics
- Bond star Pakenham reveals ‘bulletproof’ HY strategy
Feeling the market pain is vital, says Oddo AM's co-CIO
Fund selector Lauren Denize explains how he is guiding the French group into new territory and how innovative strategies can combat volatility.
- Michael Lipper: why what we know isn’t always true
- On the ascent in multi-asset: three managers on the ratings radar
- Asia Pacific’s outperformers: three equity managers to watch
- Lipper: four things investors get wrong on Berkshire Hathaway
- Michael Lipper: the danger of data-dependent pronouncements
- Michael Lipper: four reasons to remain fully-invested in equities