Ferrari, surgeons and investors collide at Citywire Italy 2015
FLORENCE: From saving bridges to saving lives, at this year's conference we learnt how investment strategies can avoid being over taken by events.
Alternative blends: Lyxor funds chief's ambitious growth plans
Nicolas Moussavi is spearheading the French firm's move into mutual funds. He talks about the company’s intentions to grow and moving beyond traditional asset allocation.
- Michael Lipper: selecting by market cap can be a trap
- Michael Lipper: why no ‘all time’ growth stocks exists
- Investment comment: why I’m not worried about First State
- EM insider: there may be trouble ahead but keep your powder dry
- Michael Lipper: three clues to identifying a sustainable growth stock
- Michael Lipper: the trouble with a top-down approach