Greek ‘No’ vote triggers selloff in Asian markets
But China’s Shanghai Composite was up after officials rolled out a raft of series introduced an array of measures to stem the slide.
Taxi Talk: ATL Capital's Lopez on his three key alternative strategies
In the second episode of our new series, Madrid-based selector Felix Lopez explains where he's moving capital given current market conditions.
- Lipper: Greek anguish could pave the wave for ‘fall of France’
- Edging ahead in global equities: three fund managers making waves
- European equities: three fund managers rising to the fore
- Manager focus: top players in global equity income
- Michael Lipper: my two major market fears for the future
- Michael Lipper: the three world equity markets to invest in