Henderson’s Beckett: why I’m sticking with my 2014 mistake
Citywire + rated European small-cap specialist says sticking to his guns will pay off as recovery finally grips region.
- JPM’s Weindling: tourism adds 1.5 million to Japanese population
- Enterprising returns: FoFs star reveals his best boutique picks
- Fixed income expert: six reasons why European HY beats US
- The lone Global Macro manager returning more than 100%
- Hermes EM chief halves A-shares exposure on instability fears
Bleeders to leaders: US equity star McLemore’s steep learning curve
The Legg Mason manager explains how she bounced back from the financial crisis and why she’s still a confident contrarian.
- Lipper: Greek anguish could pave the wave for ‘fall of France’
- Edging ahead in global equities: three fund managers making waves
- European equities: three fund managers rising to the fore
- Manager focus: top players in global equity income
- Michael Lipper: my two major market fears for the future
- Michael Lipper: the three world equity markets to invest in