How to shape a global bond portfolio for China’s slowdown
Amundi’s head of global aggregate reveals his currency calls against the backdrop of the engine of emerging market growth slowing.
Bleeders to leaders: US equity star McLemore’s steep learning curve
The Legg Mason manager explains how she bounced back from the financial crisis and why she’s still a confident contrarian.
- Michael Lipper: four reasons to remain fully-invested in equities
- Stay short bunds, the pain isn’t over, says fixed income veteran
- Dare to default: the case for letting governments go bust
- Lipper: two factors which could cause once in a generation fall
- Living the theme: three sector specialist making waves
- Mixing it up: three multi-asset managers rising up the ratings