Ex-Invesco head of emerging market debt joins BlackRock
Formerly Citywire + rated manager joins US asset management firm in new post overseeing corporates portfolio management.
- Citywire Italy Awards 2015: the winning groups revealed
- Swiss boutique teams up with German AM firm for new launch
- Thanksgiving themes: three US equity experts on trends to track
- The top-performing frontier markets equity managers revealed
- Russo-Turkish crisis points to trouble ahead, warn local investors
Asia from the outside: an EMD expert on handling new viewpoints
Singapore-based Prashant Singh encountered waves of pessimism during his European tour but here he reveals why Asia's outlook warrants more optimism, even when it comes to China.
- Michael Lipper: selecting by market cap can be a trap
- Michael Lipper: why no ‘all time’ growth stocks exists
- Investment comment: why I’m not worried about First State
- EM insider: there may be trouble ahead but keep your powder dry
- Michael Lipper: three clues to identifying a sustainable growth stock
- Michael Lipper: the trouble with a top-down approach