Overnight Markets: Wall Street falls on Apple, rate concerns
Investors worried about a rise in interest rates while iPhone maker’s shares hit their lowest in over six months.
Bleeders to leaders: US equity star McLemore’s steep learning curve
The Legg Mason manager explains how she bounced back from the financial crisis and why she’s still a confident contrarian.
- Michael Lipper: four reasons to remain fully-invested in equities
- Stay short bunds, the pain isn’t over, says fixed income veteran
- Dare to default: the case for letting governments go bust
- Lipper: two factors which could cause once in a generation fall
- Living the theme: three sector specialist making waves
- Mixing it up: three multi-asset managers rising up the ratings