JPM tweaks and rebrands star manager’s global credit fund
Asset management firm announces change in investment approach for $184m fund overseen by Citywire AA-rated bond specialist.
Feeling the market pain is vital, says Oddo AM's co-CIO
Fund selector Lauren Denize explains how he is guiding the French group into new territory and how innovative strategies can combat volatility.
- Michael Lipper: why now’s the time to tap TIPS and commodities
- Flows show: investors exit Asian assets & biotech bubble fears loom
- Michael Lipper: important lessons for value investors
- Global equity’s guiding lights: three managers making waves
- Euro equity experts: three top managers to watch
- Michael Lipper: why Yellen should have taken 'extreme' action